Here's the recipe but it's basically (for 2)
1. Start rice.
2. Debone pork chops and cut fat.
3. Start oil in small pot - wait for it to get to approximately 340 degrees F.
4. Meanwhile, flour, egg and panko pork chops.
5. Put thinly sliced onion and 1/2 cup dashi broth in pan until it boils. Add some soy sauce and mirin (I didn't use sake because I didn't want to have to buy it).
6. Crack 4 eggs and whisk so that you get a loose scramble.
7. Rice, then add pork, then add egg scrample and top with green onions.